Friday, January 21, 2011

Top Ten List ESL Class Plan

Top Ten Lists

The purpose of this class is to:

-allow the students to brainstorm.
-all the students to express opinions.
-Why? because.....

Introduction

-Introduce the topic of top-ten lists
-present a sample top-ten list. Look on the Internet for a humorous top-ten list.


Top Ten Lists as chosen by teacher

Top Ten excuses for not handing in your homework
1.My grandmother died
2.My grandfather died
3.The dog ate my homework
4.My parents died
5.Thieves stole my homework
6.My house caught on fire and so my homework was burnt.
7.I caught a bad case of cancer and so I couldn't do my homework
8.I was drunk
9.I got married
10.The boy I paid to do my homework was sick.


-Most important things in life.
-favourite activities.
-ten coolest things in the world.
-ten things you hate about school.

Top ten lists as per students
-students come up with their own ideas for top ten lists. If time, they can present them.

No comments: